Sunday 14 April 2013

Skrying and Bill Gates

Tonight I attempted a very special meditation. First I printed off a fairly normal photograph of the ever smug looking "philanthropist" Bill Gates. Next I pinned it onto my wall in full view, sat down in full lotus position, lit a candle, said some magick words, and then stared.

I stared at Bill, unblinking. At first, there was nothing. My eyes began to tire but I persevered. Within a few minutes I noticed the flashing afterimage forming around his profile. Success! Closing my eyes, I focused on this strange, negative-image Bill and watched in silence. The Anti-Bill floated in my minds eye, a strangely coloured creature, shifting and morphing, now rather realistic looking, now a picasso caricature... but still recognisable as the geeky technology monopolist.

Moments later, the face grew, and I floated towards him! I was there! I had entered the astral light and was face to face with the man himself. I ventured forth into conversation with this strange elf:

"Oh Lord of Evil! Hear my words! What's this about you hiding away all the earth's seeds in a big vault in the artic? It sounds like mischief!

"Not a chance, human!" he snorted, plunging his ghastly paw into a bowl of live insects and cramming them into his mouth! "It's a big secret, I'm sworn not to tell so I won't! So naaaah!"

And with that he made the Secret Sign of the Broken Xbox controller at me and banished my astral avatar back into my body.

I woke with a start. Not quite sure what I achieved with all that, having come no closer to the conspiracy. Maybe someone else can enlighten me about this topic?

No comments: